This option allows you to access the complete Values Studies results online. You may browse the variable index and see question texts, frequencies for each answer, crosstabs of each question by country or any other variable, and even graphics. You do not need to be skilled in statistics to get immediate results.
There are currently two deposites studies that can be analized online:
- WVS 2005-2008, corresponding to the fifth wave of the World Values Survey. This study has been carried by 57 countries all over the world.
- Four-wave Aggregate of the Values Studies, corresponding to the combined file of the four waves carried out by both the EVS and WVS.
You may select any of these two options by clicking over it's name. Combined five-wave analysis may be available in the future.
The steps to follow in order to analyze the survey are four:
1) Select the study
2) Select the samples to analyze in the first screen
3) Select the variable in the structured index that sorts variables by topic
4) Browse the question text, marginals, crosstabs and graphics.